As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, Burt Bacharach was not married. He has been married four times in the past, but he has not publicly announced any new marriages since his last divorce in 2014. It's important to note that I am an AI language model and my knowledge is limited to publicly available information, so there could be updates since then that I am not aware of
As an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time information and updates about people's personal lives. However, according to my knowledge cutoff of September 2021, Burt Bacharach was not married at that time. His last known marriage was to Jane Hansen from 1993 until their divorce in 2005. It's possible that he may have married someone else since then, but I don't have access to that information
As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, Burt Bacharach was not publicly married to anyone. However, he has been married four times in the past. His first marriage was to Paula Stewart, his second to actress Angie Dickinson, his third to lyricist Carole Bayer Sager, and his fourth to Jane Hansen
.jpeg)